- 6 large sweet potatoes, peeled & sliced 1/4″ thick (or a little thinner)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced, more if you like!
- 1/2 cup The Groves on 41 Greek Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- sea salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss all ingredients together and spread in a single layer. Season generously with sea salt and black pepper (note: the garlic will drop into the water/oil solution so it won’t burn). Bake for 30 minutes. Gently turn and season lightly with a bit more sea salt and pepper and a little more oregano and bake another 20-30 minutes until nicely caramelized.